Anonymous asked: i FEEL you
- You have a dslr and only press the button to take a picture you seriously need to reevaluate your life
- You don’t know what dlsr stands for
- You dont knowhow to use your camera off of automatic
- You use your camera’s built in filters
- You don’t know what ISO is
- Or what aperture is
- You’ve said at least once in your life: “automatic mode over manual mode”
- or maybe”I don’t need my light meter”
- wait a camera just captures light?
- ew film
- it’s not magic
I am sorry to inform you that if you answered yes or have said any of these things in your life, you’re not a photographer.
not yet at least
PHOTOGRAPHY IS MUCH MORE THAN PRESSING THE BUTTON ON A CAMERA
HAVING A NICE CAMERA DOESNT MAKE YOU A PHOTOGRAPHER
honeslty I just get so frustrated because I think and hope I’m a pretty fucking decent photographer but not a lot of people have seen my work and then there are people who are not so decent photographers that advertise themselves and get super popular just because a camera which the probably dont even know how to fucking use off of automatic mode so to summarize:
the camera does not make a photographer
where the fuck did the actually talented photographers go?